RN - Weekend RN - Home Care Racine / Kenosha
Oak Creek, WI
You became a nurse to help people. You desire to see that the attentive care you provide is truly making a difference in peoples lives. You want to see your patients go on to live healthy, independent and happy lives At Horizon Home Care & Hospice, our Home Care Nurses have the privilege of doing just that EVERYDAY! Whether its getting their patient back on their feet after a recent hospitalization or surgery; or assisting them in managing their chronic health condition; our Home Care Nurses are able to see the fruits of their labor on a daily basis.
Its what nursing care is really all about helping people. And wed love for you to be part of our home care team to do just that.
As a Weekend Visit Nurses (Baylor RN) you will ensure the delivery of quality home care and services as well as the coordination of services that reflect the philosophy and standards of home health and nursing care of assigned patients. Provides services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.
- Assess patient conditions and family / caregiver's conditions accurately and completely during each visit (conditions may include physiological, psychosocial and / or spiritual).
- Identify and provide for patient and family's educational needs.
- Provide patient care per physician orders and Agency policy.
- Complete all required patient and Agency paperwork in an accurate, thorough, legible and timely fashion to reflect a clear picture of care provided.
- Transcribe, implement and evaluate new physician orders accurately.
- Communicate patient's issues and concerns to the Care Manager / Patient Care Coordinator, appropriate health care professional, IDG (Hospice only) and / or Clinical Manager in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform and document admissions in a timely, thorough and accurate fashion.
Horizon Offers Our Home Care Nurses:
- UP TO A $10,000 HIRING BONUS!!!
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan, including an Employer Match
- Extensive orientation program to help you succeed in your new role
- Career development & advancement, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Program and More!
Honored to be recognized as a 7-time Top Workplace! To learn more, about our current opportunities visit our Careers Page: https://jobs.horizonhch.com/ or contact our Nurse Recruiter: Elizabeth Sepulveda. Phone: 262-373-8699; Email: Elizabeth.Sepulveda@hhch.net
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of Med/Surg or Home Care experience
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle